Work with PVSC
PVSC is an award winning, independent organization and our clients depend on us to make sound decisions that fund important local services and build communities.
We strive to never stop learning and are passionate about improving ourselves and our product, every day. We are focused on achieving results and getting the job done right the first time.
Our responsibility to employee success and wellness goes beyond traditional benefits to reflect an evolving workplace, and the priorities of a diverse workforce.
Here's what to expect when you work for us:
- Remote work - skip the commute and work from the comfort of your home.
- Flexible work arrangements - work-life balance is as much a priority for us as it is for you.
- Investment in your training and development - your professional and personal growth is necessary for our business growth.
- Interesting and diverse work - our desire to innovate and improve means opportunity for you to expand your work scope, try new things, and grow professionally.
- Great co-workers - we're welcoming, supportive, collaborative and fun, kind of like a Nova Scotian kitchen party!
- A focus on health and wellness - use our wellness subsidy to support your physical and mental health goals.
- Industry leadership - we're at the forefront of our industry, employing cutting-edge tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary - we offer competitive salaries in our industry.
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits - the health of our employees is paramount, and our benefits include access to an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP).
- Defined benefit pension plan - we are part of the Nova Scotia Public Service Superannuation Plan.
Watch this video to hear what our team says about working for PVSC.